Jordan Valley Barn Bartending Packages
Our Bar & beverage stations, lounges, cocktail & appetizer, cake & food service areas are located in the original 2,000 square foot barn which is attached to the reception area. Outside the vintage barn doors, beautiful landscaping surrounds our bistro-lighted deck and patio areas with guest seating and cocktail tables. The outdoor areas are all adjacent to our easily accessible indoor bar and lounges, which are complete with barrel cocktail tables and a designated appetizer area. The view is amazing.. the entire venue overlooks our ceremony site and the Jordan River valley.
Jordan Valley Barn requires that our staff is contracted to do bar service. You will not have to provide a liquor license. You have the option to bring in your own kegs & alcohol or contracting turn-key service, where our bar staff purchase everything you need for complete bar service. Our bartenders are $25/hr per bartender.
Bar & Beverage Service
Jordan Valley Barn
Blue Sky Barn
Jordan Valley Barn and Blue Sky Barn offer three options for bar & beverage services.
• With all options, Basic, Basic Plus, and Full Service, we provide refrigerated kegerator units to serve beer on tap. In addition to, or in place of beer on tap, you may choose to have canned or bottled beer, which must be served from the bar as well. Bottled water and canned pop can be served from the bar or set up at self-serve stations, according to your preference.
• Basic, Basic Plus, & Full bar service include the service of beer, wine, well drinks, up to two signature cocktails, and pop, served at the bar by our bar staff.
• Basic, Basic Plus, and Full service include set up and clean up of the bar, pick up of empty bar cups and bar-related trash in the lounges and on the patio/decks during your scheduled bar service.
• Basic, Basic Plus, and Full service include all bar tools, equipment, chest freezer for ice, refrigeration, kegerator with CO2 cartridge, beer pitchers, bar rags, trash receptacles with bags, trash removal service, set up and clean up of the bar.
• With all services, an additional bar can be set up outside the barn on the deck or in patio areas. There is an additional fee of $200 for a second bar, and may require an additional bartender (depending on how extensive your bar menu is).
• A champagne toast may incur an additional fee.
• Our bar tending service fee is $25 per hour/per bartender. This fee is invoiced on an hourly basis, beginning with set up one hour prior to the scheduled bar opening through clean up one-half hour after bar closing. Bar industry staff requirements are:
Less than 80 attendees—
81-175 attendees—2 bartenders
175+ attendees—3 bartenders
BASIC SERVICE PLUS and
Less than 150 attendees—
151+ attendees—3 bartenders
• All contracted services require payment in full, less pre-paid deposit, at end of the event.
“BASIC SERVICE” “Bartenders Only”.
$200 deposit is due one month prior to your event.
“BASIC SERVICE PLUS”
This adds service of all your non-alcoholic beverages & beverage stations in addition to bar service.
$200 deposit is due at scheduling this service.
Our bar manager helps you arrange the menu for alcohol and non-alcoholic beverages, and we take it from there; you show up to enjoy the party.
$500 deposit is due at scheduling this service.
Booking & Payments
A deposit is required in order to schedule this service for the date of your event.